Saturday, December 12, 2009

KBB Boss left tiny island to resolve issues.

Yesterday was a sad day when KBB Boss finally left the angry island. There's just too much eatshoes. He cannot take it.

The angel in the room was darn annoying. The short hair senior advisor was giving too much (note the uncountable adjective) shoes to eat. And the long hair senior advisor stops going to gym because the race was over.

Now you don't just stop going to the gym because the race was over. You have gotta cheat yourself better than that. You need to come up with more concrete excuses like; the distance from the gym and my second room is just too far. Now that's a valid reason.

So KBB Boss called the cab and was put on hold due to discrimination. He got short hair.

Enclosed here is a video of the kan-cheong encounter with the taxi company. (Long hair fast edit it leh)

3 comments:

  1. that short hair senior advisor arh... I'm so far away also I see your shoes appear on my dinner table...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoes appearing on dinner table... some kind of magic?

    ReplyDelete
  3. my laptop on my dinner table lar...

    ReplyDelete